- Full time position with our young and energetic team!
- Flex your scheduling muscle with varied work from Joondalup to Rockingham!
- Previous plumbing scheduler experience required!
About Plumbdog Plumbing and Gas
Welcome to Plumbdog Plumbing and Gas! We provide a top dog plumbing and gas service from Joondalup to Rockingham, 365 days a year. Plumbdog is owned and run by a licensed plumbing contractor, putting great plumbing work before profit. Homes and businesses whistle for us because our skills are second to none. We highly value our staff and invest in regular training and state-of-the-art equipment.
About the role
We’ve got our nose to the ground looking for a plumbing scheduler to join our young and energetic pack.
You’ll become a valued member of our amazing admin and scheduling team based in Cockburn Central, chewing on a range of interesting tasks. In return, you’ll expertly take charge of our fleet of fully equipped service vehicles as they attend to jobs from Joondalup to Rockingham.
Duties & responsibilities
As part of the Plumbdog pack, you’ll need to work as a motivated and skillful lone wolf to successfully tackle your duties and responsibilities:
- Professionally manage our fleet of service vehicles, keeping them busy and operating efficiently from Joondalup to Rockingham
- Provide excellent service direct to customers as you ensure their needs are 100% met within company policy.
To gain entry into the Plumbdog kennel, you MUST possess the following:
- Previous experience as a plumbing scheduler
- Clean police clearance
- Ability to use the SIMPRO Scheduling System is an advantage!
- A good attitude and work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Personal pride in work and appearance
- Ability to get along well with others
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Self motivation and able to work as part of a team
- A strong grasp of technology.
Drooling to get started? Apply now by contacting Richard Palmer (Managing Director) on 1300 884 146 or submit a resume by email (email@example.com).
Wages are paid on a weekly basis.
PL7708 / GF13261.