How we work – Standard Hours Service Jobs
At Plumbdog Perth we don’t like surprises any more than our customer’s do, so here is a step-by-step guide on what to expect during a standard hours service job:
- All enquires are initially handled by customer service & scheduling officers who are highly trained and experienced in all things plumbing and gas-fitting and will be happy in finding a solution for you. If required, one of our in-house plumbers may assist for more complex enquiries if your questions are more technical. Our plumber or customer service officer will provide you with the best option to resolve your plumbing or gas issues, correctly and cost-effectively.
- Once we have discussed the best way to resolve your issue we will advise you of our fees. If you are happy to proceed with the job we will allocate an agreed 2 hour timeslot for your tradesperson to arrive. We will also give you an estimate of the duration of the service job. Please note that estimations are provided based on the list of jobs provided during the initial enquiry. Should this list change please contact us as soon as possible, prior to the arrival of your tradesperson, so that we can schedule more time onsite to assist you with all your requirements.
- Your tradesperson will meet you or your nominated decision maker onsite so any decisions can be made quickly, unless you hold a credit account with Plumbdog Perth we will also require payment on completion. Please note we do have a 24 hour cancellation policy. We will also request your e-mail address so that we can e-mail a copy of your paid receipt to you if you have one.
- Your tradesperson will give you a courtesy phone call when they are on their way, around 30 minutes prior to arrival to save you peering out of your window like a lost puppy!
- Your tradesperson will arrive in a clean uniform & boots and with a service vehicle busting at the seams with stock and equipment!
- Upon arrival, your tradesperson will confirm his list of jobs with you and will offer solutions for each job. We will re-confirm you with an estimated amount of time required to complete the work and parts required for each job prior to commencing any work. You or your nominated decision maker will be required to remain onsite during our visit so if we need to ask any questions we can make decisions quickly. In the event that you need to leave site during the job, your tradesman will require you to sign his job sheet on his iPad and leave your credit card details in order to process payment should you not return to site prior to completion.
- Your tradesperson will use drop sheets around their work area and will clean up afterwards to a very high standard, our aim is to leave your home or workplace as clean if not cleaner than when we arrived!
- On job completion, you will be advised of what work performed and we will demonstrate correct operation of each item to you if applicable i.e. lighting of hot water system pilot lights. If you aren’t available then any related issues in the future will be fully chargeable.
- Your job sheet will be completed using a state of the art iPad application, and we will run through your job report in detail with you along with the itemised pricing. All your job descriptions are kept on file electronically for easy future access.
- Payment is taken by Cash, Eftpos, Visa or Master Card (2% fee applies to credit card transactions). A copy of the paid receipt will be emailed to your Inbox, usually within 24 hours of job completion (during business hours) or by post.
- Upon completion of the job, you will receive a free complimentary fridge magnet so you can quickly & easily access our number for the next time you need a reliable ‘genuine’ emergency plumber.
- Don’t be caught off-guard in an emergency plumbing situation, save our emergency plumber number in your phone – 1300 884 146.
- We promise to include a good attitude, reliability and a positive customer experience all at no extra cost!
- As we constantly seek to better our services, please expect a call from Plumbdog Perth management so that we can welcome your feed-bark.
- Your biggest compliment to us is to refer us to your friends, family, and work colleagues. Please ask them to let us know who referred them and we will show you our appreciation!!
Please keep in mind that you risk further property damage if you choose to ignore your plumbing emergency, so if water is escaping or you can smell gas, don’t delay – call us right away. Whistle and we will come!
• We have a 24 hour cancellation policy so please be sure prior to making a booking.
• Please note that all calls are recorded for training and verification purposes.
• Your email address will be requested so that we can email a copy of your quotation to you, this email address may be used to send you occasional marketing material.
• The above is intended to be a guide only and may vary on each situation.
• Plumbdog Perth representatives are happy to offer advice based on their knowledge and experience, however we do not carry indemnity insurance, therefore all decisions are to be made by the client. All information shared and work performed is in accordance with our terms & conditions.