Expert laundry plumbing services in Perth. At Plumbdog we promise to arrive on time every time…
The laundry is an important area of the house or business, and one of the most difficult to manage when problems arise. Plumbdog’s domestic & commercial emergency laundry plumbers make it easy, with a fully comprehensive laundry maintenance and repair service for all your laundry plumbing emergency, maintenance and installation needs, including:
- Dripping taps
- Blocked sinks, waste pipes and drains
- Washing machines
- Commercial gas dryers
- General laundry plumbing repairs
Need it fixed fast? Our fully qualified plumbers also offer guaranteed arrival time, and keep their vans filled with stock. So your laundry plumbing issues get fixed fast and, for most visits, without us needing to visit suppliers. Whistle and we will come!
Planning on doing some laundry renovations? We work well with other trades and can often commence laundry renovation plumbing work within 1 week of booking a job.
Genuine laundry plumbing & maintenance
We are available all across the Perth metro and promise to answer your call. If you have any type of laundry plumbing emergency, give us a whistle on 1300 884 146.
And as Perth’s number one choice of competitively priced plumbers, we’re not shy about showing you our prices – see our standard rates. We carry Cash, Credit Card & Eftpos facilities in all our service vehicles for easy, on-the-spot payment.
Call us for Perth’s most dependable commercial laundry plumbing
Clogged laundry drains and wastepipes can impact more than just one commercial tenant – they can affect the whole complex. Laundry hot water problems, broken taps and other issues can have a major impact too, especially if you’re running a busy restaurant, hotel or nursing home.
With Plumbdog, you get fully qualified plumbers and gas fitters on the job every time, not an apprentice, so you can rest assured that any issues will be addressed immediately. And we guarantee to arrive on time with our service vehicles stocked to the roof.
When time is critical and you want to get back to business as quickly as possible, the choice is clear – just whistle for Plumbdog.
High quality service on every visit
Plumbdog’s fully qualified plumbers strive to deliver personalised service that keeps things as easy as possible from start to finish – whether it’s a quick repair job or a project.
As well as arriving on time with all the parts and tools for just about any laundry plumbing emergency, our plumbers are domestic and indoor plumbing specialists, and will always wear a clean uniform and shoes. So your place is left as clean and tidy as it was when we arrived.
View our service guarantee.
Contact Plumbdog now for emergency laundry plumbing and maintenance
If it needs to be fixed now, Plumbdog will answer your call and get out to you fast. Just give us a whistle!
Laundry plumbing tips
A plumbing problem in the laundry can be a major inconvenience as well as a flooding danger. Some basic tips to help you keep your laundry in good working order:
- Washing machine hoses: Periodically inspect your washing machine’s hoses for signs of wear. It can be a good idea to replace rubber hoses with the steel braided type, as they last longer and are resistant to leaks. Also make sure you use a hose with a strainer, to keep debris out of the machine.
- Drains: Ensure all laundry drains have strainers at the opening to keep hair, soap and other debris from clogging the drains lines. To keep sewer gases from backing up into infrequently used drains such as the laundry sink, pour a bucket of water down the drain periodically.
- Check for leaks: Check every now and then under the laundry sink and behind the washing machine for evidence of leaks. Also check the washing machine hoses; if they are screwed on tightly and still leaking, the washers will need to be replaced.
- Chemicals: Always keep bleach and other harsh chemicals on a stable surface with lids tightly closed, or locked away in the cupboard if you have children in the house.