Plumbdog recommend a range of solutions for heating water in your home. One of the most popular units in Western Australia are the Rinnai hot water systems.
Rinnai has been around for many years and are an internationally as well as locally recognised brand, with a wide choice of hot water systems that cater for all Australian households or businesses. Every unit has specific benefits, including but not limited to: efficiency, water conservation, safety, adaptability and guaranteed reliability.
The Rinnai hot water systems comes in the following ranges with different individual models designed to fit any size house hold – from smaller units to larger systems, you can’t go wrong with Rinnai:
- Continuous Flow Hot Water
- Never run out of hot water again
- Compact design allows installation flexibility
- Cutting edge efficiencies
- Temperature stability
- Solar Hot Water
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Save you money
- You may be eligible for government subsidies
- Hot Water Storage Systems
- Easy replacement and maintenance
- Gas or Electric options in a range of sizes
- Great for families
- Demand Duo Full
- Builders, Projects & Commercial
- A range of solutions for small, medium and large commercial applications.
- Easy to install and maintain
- Manufactured to the highest quality.
The guys and gals at Plumbdog are fully equipped and trained in the operation, maintenance and installation of Rinnai Hot Water systems. If you are looking for assistance in upgrading or installing a new unit, give us a call on 1300 036 626 or make an enquiry online.